As we age everything starts to slow down, our metabolism our repair and growth right down to new cells forming. This is natural. So losing weight at 40 and up you need to work smarter and take a different approach to losing weight. Our bodies wont respond to techniques we used to use in our 20’s to lose weight. Back then you could get away with what you ate so long as you stayed active. As we’ve gotten older you need to switch your approach nutrition this what will get you to your goals quickly. As you’ve gotten older you’ll notice your skin and hair degenerate and fat cling to areas for years. This is only if you’ve stuck with the same diet and exercise if any, for decades. If you’ve taken on a healthier approach you’ll notice the benefits of proper diet over exercise. Are you interested to learn more about weight loss, Diet & Nutritional drinks? Visit this website https://burnthefatfree.com/ to get tips for healthy food.
So what can you do to get you back to your former self? As mentioned nutrition is now your focus and exercise will help the process of losing weight.
1. Drink Plenty of water – Drinking plenty of water has many benefactors, like better hair,nails and skin but a hydrated body dramatically increases the fat burning process by making all your vital organs work at their optimum meaning that food is digested properly and fat particles leaving the body.
2. Increase Protein Intake – Protein is the fuel for muscle generation. We’re not looking at building muscle but leaner muscle tissue will help your body to use up fat as energy rather than vice versa. The benefits of higher protein intake are leaner muscle tissue, stronger healthier hair, and nails, and healthier skin. Protein meals help suppress hunger which will stop you from picking. You can use whey protein because of its health benefits. Whey protein can also help you to achieve muscle growth and strength. Read more about it at https://24meds.biz/.
3. Supplements – The Health supplement industry is absolutely huge, take advantage of it! There are many natural supplements you can buy to help you on your road to losing weight. You can also fat burning products to help you lose fat from the body. Make sure you read the label and if you’re unsure whether you should take any supplement consult your doctor first.
4. Reduce stress – Stress is a big factor to gaining weight and storing it. There are ties to stress to eating habits. Ever heard of comfort food? Yep foods like chocolate can make us feel better but they have a negative side effect like putting on weight, they have very low nutritional value too. You can reduce stress by Drinking water ( Drinking water reduces headaches and increases energy ) Sunlight produces vitamin D which makes us happy, you can buy vitamin D in supplement form.Exercise releases happy chemicals in our body naturally, serotonin – endorphins are released when we exercise making us feel great.
5. Exercise – Light exercise can be all you need to shift those pounds, as mentioned above exercise makes us feel good but by exercising you are forcing your body to make new cells and lean muscle tissue. When exercising you’ll naturally want to drink water making it easier to get the water intake our body needs. Exercise outdoors not in the gym, on a treadmill. Going to the gym can make being healthy a laborious routine. Go to your nearest Park or Forest and walk at an above normal walking pace, that is all you need to do. The uneven ground will give you a staggered workout pushing your body on hills it will also strengthen your core as your be actively balancing your body. You’ll also be outside breathing in clean pure air which is great for the body! You can take the dog or kids with you. To get more information on light-weight workouts, visit this website: https://burnthefatfree.com/
6. Regularly Eating – As our body is slowing down especially our metabolism you need to get it firing again. One way to do this is by eating small meals throughout the day. This should be done regardless of age. By eating roughly 6 small meals a day our metabolism is working hard throughout the day. They should be meals that consist of complex carbs and protein meals and have fruit for your in between “snack” meals. Breakfast- snack-lunch-snack-dinner-snack. Food that makes our body healthy and disease-free is regarded as healthy food. Learn more about food that is good for your health by clicking here: https://breakingbio.org/.
7. Eat Complex Carbs – Carbohydrates are sugars that are used as energy, so many people eliminate carbs from their diet to lose weight. This is a big fat no no, your body needs energy but you need to supply it with good energy so replace simple carbs with complex carbs. Simple carbs are white bread white pasta, chips, white rice. These have quick release energy properties and the rest is stored as fat. Switching to complex carbs, you’ll be getting healthy energy spread over a longer period of time keeping you fuller for longer. Complex carbs are wholemeal bread, wholegrain pasta, brown rice, sweet potatoes, porridge oats. Have porridge for breakfast and see if that chocolate bar is that appetizing at 10 o’clock.
8. Switch your FAT – As with the carbohydrates misconception, many people will also eliminate fat from their diet this is a big no no also. Our body need healthy fats that are produced from foods like fish, Omega 3 is a good source of good fats. You should definitely reduce fats from sweets,candy, oily foods and from simple carbs. Make sure your body get healthy fats though.
9. Have a treat – You may have dieted before and cut all treats out and then after a while you’ve gone back to your old ways because of the drastic change you’ve put on your body. Having a treat once a week or so, can help you mentally focused on your goal, you’re giving your body what it think it wants but if you’ve eaten healthily and clean all week can make eating chocolates taste disgusting. By letting your body have some of the Good/bad stuff can have a positive mental effect on you by keeping you on track.
10. Don’t Give yourself a deadline and just do it! – You’re going for a lifestyle change so you want to look at what you are doing as something that you’re doing for the rest of your life. Giving yourself a deadline can give put a negative impact on your goals, you won’t necessarily see results for a few weeks so if your goal is 4 weeks, by putting too much pressure on yourself you can give up after week 2 because of not seeing little in results by if you plan on doing this long term, you’ll get your results a lot quicker. Moreover, if you want to know about the secrets to reducing your weight and staying fit then browse our website https://dental-hypnosis.com/.